Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Black Eyed Peas

Was just browsing through all the old, well ancient would be a better word -LOL-, blogs and noticed that I was really promoting BEP back in the days. And to be fairly honest, I was a fan from their first cd, but I also have to admit that I no longer am that fond of them these days.

Their music is not up to par, their whole attitude seemed to have changed. They were just nice guys that were in for it for the music, but everything seems to revolve around money these days. They're music just sounds like cheap empty melodies just created to become big hits. While the BEP were known for their sincerity in their texts and music... I don't know, it all has gone down for me after Elephunk.

I hope that they stop being so popular and start doing what their best at again.....

Oh, and also, really want to know why Taboo is scared of me... Anyone got a clue?