Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It's my birthday and I party if I want to.. ;)

Another year older, another year wiser... Or in my case another year crazier...

Yesterday I went to see Ghosts with one of my best friends and we had a great time. Funny thing though... they only played for 45 minutes, so we were back outside at a time a concert usually starts at... That was a weird experience. But hey, this meant we could go for a drink in our favorite hangout. We had a great time chatting and all, but she had to leave early cause of work the next day and the time it takes her to get back home. So that left me sitting in the bar all alone.
I had planned on sitting there untill midnight and celebrate my B-day with friends. But guess what? They had a hangover and couldn't make it... So much for being friends..

I was thinking about going home and let midnight pass, but somehow got stuck there and celebrated the start of my B-day with the bartenders and two complete strangers who were really nice. Can't remember their names though.. LOL

Then I went to another bar for my last drink and some more birthday wishes since I wasn't really feeling it yet. Had a great time there, but left in time since I also had to work the next day.

After work I had dinnerplans at my best friends house and that was fun. I had won tickets for this gig of Joan As Policewoman at the Paradiso, but wasn't sure I actually wanted to go. Somehow my guts told me it wouldn't be my thing.. Which it turned out it wasn't, but the woman can sing though... Great voice! Just not my kind of music...
I wish I would have bought tickets to Me First and The Gimme Gimmes, since they were playing on my B-day as well and I have wanted to see them for such a long time... Just didn't know where I was gonna be on my B-day. Stupid me... ;)

But we had a great time anyways. She and I always do no matter where we are or what we are doing. We did actually leave before the encore. We couldn't take it anymore... I was falling asleep standing... LOL
So we went for a drink after to make sure the evening would still turn out great!
And we had loads of fun having the drink.

We met a few guys from the crew of Meatloaf who was doing a gig in the HMH the next day. Which we got invited to but I couldn't be there and my friend didn't want to go... LOL
The one guy was so drunk that he was so annoying that it was funny again... Man, he was loud and drunk! LOL
Had a nice chat with the pyrotechnician who really needs professional shots of his work. So hopefully he'll be back soon and I can get this job.. ;)
Had a great timing hanging out with him. He was just the sweetest...
So this B-day wasn't as brilliant as last years or the one before that, but it still turned out pretty great.. I wonder what next year has got in store for me... ;)

No comments: