Thursday, December 11, 2003

Allow me...
To introduce myself. That's actually a song by Nicotine ft. Gotcha! and a really good one!

I am a 30 year old music fan. And I mean all music... Well almost all music. I really can't stand any house related music and music that's just to damn loud. So to Jennifer Lopez, ok let's get loud, but let's stay out of the ear damaging loudness.

So what happens when you like lots of different music. Well you buy a lot of CD's and go to even more concerts. And I love it. I just love it. To me there's no better way of spending your evening, and sometimes just starting your evening, with excellent artists that are sharing their passion with you and take you right with them on their musical experience. If you're also a concert goer, you know what I am talking about and if you're not. Try it, you will love it!

And in addition to loving the experience I am also a concert photographer. I really love doing that. It's like trying to capture the moment, to capture that mysterious and elevating feeling that people experience while watching their favorite artists. If you wonder what my pics look like, just click here.

Well that's enough for the introduction.

I will tell you all about my adventures soon!

Thanks for listening!
Sandra

No comments: