Sunday, December 14, 2003

Being in a tight spot
Ok, so I had nice evening at the Kane gig. Although it was not the best I ever saw, especially since the crowd was kind of quiet and uninspiring. And there were also some experiences I would love to have not gone through, but still, the evening was quite uplifting. Especially since they did their cover of All along the watchtower again. And it has been so long, since they did that the last time. It was actually kind of funny to see, cause only a small new group of die hards and all the oldtime die hard fan were the ones that were jumping and really getting into it.
But now I am in a tight spot, cause I really decided not to spend a lot of money on Kane again, but after this gig I remembered why I did go to all the gigs I could go to in the first place. What to do, what to do? We even had some fun when my other mates turned out to be riding right after the band's bus on their way home. That brought back memories. We tried to catch up with them, but I guess they were already to far away.

No comments: