Sunday, December 21, 2003

WOW!!!
Yesterday I went to see Kane again. Yeah I know I already went the night before, but those tickets were from winning a contest and the ones for this evening I had bought already. It was their last gig for 2003 and it rocked. It totally rocked. I think I have never enjoyed myself so much. Well, that's probably cause memory seems to fade things a little, especially emotions. But this one was just so good! I don't know what happened, but the difference between the Friday gig and the Saturday one, was enormous. There could have been lightyears in between them.

Well maybe it was because the audience at this gig were all real Kane fans, since that was the first gig to go on sale and only the freaks, yeah I am counting me in, will get up out of bed early enough to make sure they have a ticket. But you know, those freaks know how to party!

You could feel the energy flow through the room. It was like an energy wire had broken loose and was going wild. And when the lights went of and the intro started there was just no stopping it. It was like an energy explosion. I am still totally impressed by it.

And now, even after I've said I wouldn't spend any more money on Kane, I know for sure that whenever they are performing somewhere again that I'll be there. I just can't help it. Their show can make me feel so good! It gives me so much energy and that's probably worth all the irritation that every once in a while makes me feel that they're not worthy of my support. But you know what, it's not even about that. It's about what I get from it and that's a lot. And I like to sing back at Dinand: you make me feel so good!

No comments: