Thursday, December 11, 2003

Young new talent
I was just watching an Oprah show (probably a rerun) and one of her guests was that extremely talented little eleven year old girl Tiffany Evans. She's got the greatest voice I've ever heard. It's really phenomenal. She has been singing ever since she could talk and has never been off key. She was discovered by incident when she was asked by a performer if she could sing and was invited on stage. She then competed in the Star Search and wins! She even gets full points from every member of the jury and she deserves it. Her voice is so beautiful, so clear and so pure. Every time I hear her sing I start crying. I just can't help it. I don't even feel sad, but her voice just makes the tears come out. I guess they want to listen to her too.

She has her own website and you can find it here. It's a shame that there aren't any soundbits of her singing on it, cause I really would love to share that with you.

But this kid will be a big star. Like Oprah said: "you're future is so bright, I have to wear sunglasses to watch it"

No comments: